Astoria DREAM Mid-Length Short - Cotton Candy
Our premiere tie-dye collection utilizes our best-selling seamless technology made to fit like a DREAM.
Ribbed texturing along the band creates the ultimate performance short designed to stay in place during your workout. Utilizing our custom blend seamless fabric and a subtle scrunch detailing on the back, our DREAM collection was designed to provide the ultimate level of contouring support and unparalleled style - as Astoria has become so known for.
• Model is 5'6"/167cm, 34D/96cm Bust, 26"/66cm Waist, 40"/101cm Hip and wears a size Small
• On average, customers say it fits true to size
• Material Make-up: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- KBKelsie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Absolutely love these shorts! I got a size medium, and I am 5'2" about 125 lbs. They leave your waist snatched, but also aren't too tight on your legs. The color is soooo vibrant. Took a little long to ship to me, but the wait was so worth it!!Was this helpful?
- BBrookeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
These shorts are literally so amazing!
Super soft and so flattering! Legit so obsessed with them! ❤️🔥Was this helpful?
- GEGenevieve E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I am SO obsessed with the pattern and quality of these shorts!!! I got so many compliments at the gym. I 100% recommend and they’re worth the price. I might have to get them in every color!!! They fit true to size!!!Was this helpful?
- NMN'Dozie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
Love the fit and feeling of these shorts. Ordered a large, true to size. Squat proof. Supportive and great tummy control. I would love these in every color!Was this helpful?
- KHKenzie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months ago5 Stars
Literally obsessed with this set! I should have sized up on the top but the M in the bottoms fit perfect! I’m a M in gymshark and 4 in Lulu! 5’5 136lbs!Was this helpful?